Welcome to Non-Stop Production!
WHAT'S UP NSP!!!
Founded, November 14, 1983, by Wayne R. Winston (manager/producer), Non-Stop Production (N.S.P.) is a Brooklyn-based, registered 501(c)3 performing and visual arts organization specifically designed to service the youth through talent development, artist management, and community service. N.S.P.'s purpose is to develop and exhibit the talents of inner-city youth by using six components: Acting, Art and Design, Music, Fashion-Modeling, Dance, and Youth Leadership. Our organization supports the concept of learning through the arts. Therefore, our focus is to emphasize the importance of an education in an advanced learning environment.
What is the purpose of Non-Stop Production?
The sole purpose of NSP is to promote young artists in a positive manner. Through our six components, each member is given the opportunity to create, perform, exhibit, teach, and demonstrate his/her ability through various forms of exhibition: fashion and talent shows, competitions, youth conferences, peer activities, field trips, community services, recordings, film, video, television, stage, and workshops. Through these avenues, each of our members will learn the values of life, respect towards self, and his/her community, dignity, self-confidence, and unity. They will be allowed to plan programs, youth conferences, and propose ideas they feel are beneficial towards their community.
NSP 40th Anniversary
Saturday, November 18, 2023
Thanksgiving - NSP Volunteer Team
Location: Stuyvesant Heights Christian Church
Thursday, November 23, 2023 - 10:00am
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2023
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
FILL OUT FORM ON MEMBERSHIP PAGE:
* Also please click to review our
DONATE TO NSP
(Click to visit Anniversary Page on PayPal)
NSP 40th Anniversary!
November 18, 2023
NSP BED-STUY FASHION WEEK
August 1-5, 2024
Support our monthly fundraiser!
Click online popcorn store link to purchase a tasty treat.
December 19 - 23, 2023
NSP ON INSTAGRAM!
Is N.S.P. Youth, Inc. (Non-Stop Production) a local or national company?
Primary membership is based in Brooklyn, NY. However, NSP does have membership outside the NYC area as well. We are open to develop branches abroad, given that there are leaders who are willing to build and develop a group division in their area. Currently, there are membership connections in York, PA, Hampton, VA, Norfolk, VA, Baltimore, MD, and Wilmington, DE.
What experience does N.S.P. Youth, Inc. (Non-Stop Production) have?
Since 1983, NSP has been community oriented first, meaning that NSP will focus on the needs of the youth to provide a structured program than they can engage in. Not just focusing on the stage aspect, member should also have an interest in helping others as well. NSP keeps annual events available to allow members to be involved abroad.
How is N.S.P. Youth, Inc. (Non-Stop Production) different from other agencies?
A. We're NOT an agency.
B. NSP primarily deals with developing talent and producing events through its membership.
We are open to collaborations with other organizations to produce and promote local and national events.
C. Activities are jointly determined by the manager, directors, and membership who are allowed input into most major projects. Most projects will occur on an annual basis.
TEN things to know about NSP.... (in case you ask)
1. Yes, membership in NSP is free.
2. NSP IS A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
3. Members do invest in some cost for particular things that they'd need. For most members it's our t-shirts ($25); usually the portfolios for models which is $75 annually. Fundraisers can be used to help those who can't afford or needs assistance.
4. NSP operates all year, mostly rehearsals from fall to summer, and primary performances from spring to fall.
5. YES, members can reside outside of Brooklyn or NYC.
6. Membership starts at 3 years old.
7. Adults can be in NSP (under management, assist with board/staff, co-produce events).
8. Volunteers are always welcome to help at our Saturday program.
9. Five (5) divisions of NSP are Youth talent development, youth council (community service), record label, show production (events), and artist management.
10. We are open to be in partnerships with other organizations.
If you can’t find any answers above, please contact us directly.