Welcome to Non-Stop Production!
WHAT'S UP NSP!!!
Highlights from our Back To School
NSP ON INSTAGRAM!
Is N.S.P. Youth, Inc. (Non-Stop Production) a local or national company?
Primary membership is based in Brooklyn, NY. However, NSP does have membership outside the NYC area as well. We are open to develop branches abroad, given that there are leaders who are willing to build and develop a group division in their area. Currently, there are membership connections in York, PA, Hampton, VA, Norfolk, VA, Baltimore, MD, and Wilmington, DE.
What experience does N.S.P. Youth, Inc. (Non-Stop Production) have?
Since 1983, NSP has been community oriented first, meaning that NSP will focus on the needs of the youth to provide a structured program than they can engage in. Not just focusing on the stage aspect, member should also have an interest in helping others as well. NSP keeps annual events available to allow members to be involved abroard.
How is N.S.P. Youth, Inc. (Non-Stop Production) different from other agencies?
A. We're NOT an agency.
B. NSP primarily deals with developing talent and producing events through its membership pool.
C. Activities are jointly determined by the manager, directors, and membership who are allowed input into most major projects.
TEN things to know about NSP.... (in case you ask)
1. Yes, membership in NSP is free.
2. NSP IS NON-PROFIT
3. Members do invest in some cost for particular things that they'd need. For most members it's our t-shirts ($25); usually the portfolios for models which is $75 annually. Fundraisers can be used to help those who can't afford or needs assistance.
4. NSP operates all year, mostly rehearsals from fall to spring, and performances from spring to fall.
5. YES, members can reside outside of Brooklyn or NYC.
6. Membership starts at 3 years old.
7. Adults can be in NSP (under management, assist with board/staff, co-produce events).
8. Volunteers are always welcome to help at our Saturday program.
9. Five (5) divisions of NSP are Youth talent development, youth council (community service), record label, show production (events), and artist management.
10. We are open to be in partnerships with other organizations.
If you can’t find any answers above, please contact us directly.
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
FILL OUT FORM ON MEMBERSHIP PAGE:
* Also please click to review our rules and regulations.